Monday 17 November 2008

Profit!?!

Gentlemen, Ladies, Animals, Mould, People from Surrey:

For the first time in my online career I've actually found a game I can make money from: Tetris.

Nah, seriously I actually have a graph that goes upwards...and a positive ROI and everything. Before I've managed this for perhaps 2 days then bollockedsed myself but this time all seems to be going well (touch wood).

Specifically I'm playing on WillHill in £5 Heads-Up SnGs with the massive starting bankroll of £20.

I've had to withdraw all the other money I have in sites to pay to eat....which is shite. Apparently sustinence is important. Anyway so I have no roll at all, so one bad downswing will bum me over completely, but this doesn't change the fact that for the 1st time ever I'm actually doing something right...

I've only played about 60 games, so I have absolutely nothing to base this optimism on, but my ROI is 14% and I've made $51 in 3 days according to Sharkscope. That means I have a higher ROI over 60 games than Paul has over 6000. That clearly makes me better than him. True story.

I also beat a guy with 15% ROI and 3k profit. That pleased me.

Anyway Kinder I need sleep....got a 9am tomorrow. Fun!

Many Wests to you all!

No comments: