Monday 30 November 2009

November Report

I've decided to start a new database monthly on Tracker...considering the number of hands I've played this month, I think it wise, otherwise the sample size just makes the data nonsense eventually. So tomorrow...or technically today I'll start a new, shiny exciting one!

Overall a very good month. Up just under $400. $320 from cash and the rest from various 180 man micro tourneys. I've been pottering along at 25nl reasonably, but not making money as fast as I'd like to. My red line carried on dipping, getting as low as -$400, so I read a few things on 2+2 about being more aggressive...which I wouldn't have thought I needed...and a couple of days ago I changed my game dramatically to reflect this....As the graph below shows (you'll know which bit!) I went a little overboard...The last 1500 hands are today's hands, where I took what I'd learnt and applied it, but without being a nutcase. The results seem to be good.

The first 9000 or so hands are at 10nl...the big dip is where I started being hyper agressive...This is from Nov 1 to 30th....yes I've played a lot of poker.




I've been running like supreme African death aids for the past few days which hasn't helped and I imagine over half my losses are from that, but a substantial part are from me being a dick...so hopefully I've cut that part out now. I was up to $1200, but the last few days have knocked me down under $1000. Not to worrk! I shall return! I'm aiming to beat 25nl at over 6bb/100 (PT) soon, so that I can make a decent constant profit...but the sample size is making it hard for me to measure what I'm actually doing now...another good reason for a new database.

I should probably start posting interesting hands here...had a few nice hands where I've triple barrelled and won big pots with good reads, but I always forget to save them....and a few others where I have doubts about how I played...but again I've forgotten to save them, so hopefully next time I'll have some actual hands here!

1 good thing comes of a large sample size though...I have 7k hands to know that Kes runs at 12/8...so must play only AA or better...So a raise from him in any position is a fold from KK downwards...

No comments: