Tuesday 8 December 2009

Goodbye Micro Stakes...Or is it Au Revoir?

November has gone excellently so far. For the first week I ran shockingly in cash to be down about $100, but getting better at 180 mans has helped me so much...final tabled several $2.20 ones and came 2nd in the $3.30+R for a very nice $350, which bumped my account up to $1400. Today cash has turned around and I've got my account up to over $1500...so armed with 30 buyins I'm going to go forth into the unchartered territory of 50nl.

I've decided to set aside $100 to experiment here...I've never played at this level before, so it could go terribly wrong...and infact it's likely to, so once I've lost $100 I'll move back down again and get better at 25nl before moving up. I'm not good enough at 25nl for my liking at the moment, but a lot of my problems were caused by calling stations...and I assume there'll be less of those at 50nl and more raisers etc...but it'll be interesting to find out! I'm going to have to cut back on volume a lot...I was 16 tabling 10nl a month and a half ago...then 5 tabling 25nl...now I'm going to cut down to 1 or 2 while I get the hang of it. Hopefully it'll all go well...I'll know soon enough!

1 comment:

isaac said...

congrats man, im sure you will get the hang of it realy quickly considering your domination of 25nl.

glglglgl